Pages

around the house

As of last night, N has one-less tooth and his mama is so excited and sad/anxious/nostalgic at how big her first baby is getting.  He is beyond excited as he's been waiting for this happy occasion for over a year now.  He's been shaking it for about a week and yesterday, he came to show his daddy and without a single tear, mid-coversation, his daddy just pulled out the tooth.  I was most surprised given that I remember teeth pulling as an event with lots of tears, running away, and other high-strung antics.  *cringe*


My parents have been living with us for over two months.  Today was their departure day, and it is a transition!  I am thankful for the time we had together and for the bonds that span the generations.  This morning, Ezra joined his appacha as soon as he woke up for some snuggling...

some music and dancing...

and looks like he needed some coffee too...

The older three.. well, I found them spread out on the bed with their assorment of creatures.   Jude and Ethan literally travel through the house with these friends and make up stories and chat incessantly with each other.  I suppose N decided to join them today. 

Take a closer look, what do we see.  Oh, it seems that everything has been injured and in need of medical attention.  I hear the airplane was attacked by an eagle mid-flight.  The others, I'm not quite sure but I did make it clear (I think) that they could only allow three more injuries for that's all the bandaids they had left.  We shall see, I suppose.  This is why we buy the cheap stuff.


And finally, a glimpse of how we are enjoying spring in MN, force it and bring it in indoors.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with our recent spring weather - we've had winter weather advisories which brought snow, freezing rain and other such silliness that should not be seen in the spring!  But, I am thankful that we didn't see the 6 inches predicted and that the snowblower got to remain tucked away! 

1 comments:

Handbags*and*Pigtails said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Spring indeed! You've been a busy momma...entertaining I see. Its always so different when guests leave:( Love you! Have a blessed Easter weekend!