Pages

it is a good day

God the designer of the stars and galaxies loves me
He wants to be in relationship with me
He gave it all so that I could live and live abundantly
He died in love... but rose in power
Giving me hope for eternity

We remember His death today.  Really, we are remembering His great, great love for us. and we wait expectantly for resurrection day.  Because on that day, He was powerfully raised from the dead and the Bible says we can experience that same power raising us from death into life.  I'm not just talking about judgment day, I'm talking about those situations in our life that seem "dead."  There is hope.  God can breathe life and resurrection power into those situations or areas of our life.  It's not just about reaching heaven one day but experiencing heaven on earth today.  Sunday's coming, friends. 


I am determined to know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Philippians 3:10-11


0 comments: